Stagehand 101 Multi-Day Course
At CLEMCO, we understand that developing the foundation of someone’s technical and professional abilities begins prior to their first day on the job. For this very reason, the “Living the Dream” Stagehand 101 Leadership Academy was created.
This 4-day, in-person, multi-location course will help set the building blocks needed to create structural guidelines for future growth and a lifetime of opportunity.
Upon completion, each Stagehand 101 Leadership Academy participant will walk away from the experience with the following:
- A basic understanding of how a live event transitions from ideation to implementation
- The ability to identify various cables and equipment needed to support a lead Audio-Visual Technician as they execute the build of an event
- The ability to display organization and leadership skills that will help them stand out and excel on a jobsite
- The understanding of T.M.R. (Time, Money, Relationship) Management principles that are essential to being a successful solopreneur
“This immersive learning experience is meant to stimulate the mind through the understanding of what is need to achieve your goals and dream in an industry, and world, that many don’t know exists. See it . Believe it . Achieve it .
– Clem Harrod
Video Projection 101 Multi-Day Course
With over 30 years of experience in the live event production arena, Clem Harrod has developed a proven method that has allowed him, and so many others, to be successful in their various areas of expertise.
Part of that process is analyzing data, outlining a plan of action, and executing tasks to the best of one’s ability.
In his Video Projection 101 course, Clem will share his methods, and students will understand the importance of:
- Building Relationships
- Visualizing Concepts
- Taking Ownership of One’s Role
- Acquiring Documents, and
- Planning Strategically
In addition, students will obtain knowledge and hands-on experience in the areas of:
- Proper Projector Placement
- Grid Alignment
- Multi-Image Color Balancing, and
- Troubleshooting/Risk Management
At the end of this course, students will possess the tools needed to execute a successful event and ultimately understand how to see, believe, and achieve their client’s vision.